Heroes Around the World
Heroes Around the World combines magic, and puppets. Not all heroes wear capes and costumes. Join Brett while he searches the world for heroes. There are different values that make a hero. Throughout history people have shown that they are worthy of the title "Hero". This magic show will give examples of six of those values and will show how anyone can be a hero. But, this presentation isn’t just educational. This program combines fast paced magic, puppetry and storytelling. Children will be having so much fun they won’t realize they are learning. But, when they leave, they will have the skills they need to be heroes.
• Audience participation is a major part of this performance.
• Children will learn to show: responsibility, citizenship, fairness, trustworthiness, caring, and respect.
• This program was designed to support the Character Counts curriculum. For lesson plans and resources visit this website: charactercounts.org.
• Children will learn how to use the Dewey Decimal System.
• This show encourages children to learn more about different cultures.
• These books are promoted: Seeds of Change, The Jungle Book, The Legend of the Bluebonnet, Charlotte’s Web, Too Many Mangos and Mulan.
“Thank you for coming this far to present a wonderful program. You were able to handle all ages and hold there attention. I love the stage with the backdrop and that you used a microphone. Very professional. I got really good feedback from the parents and the children. The use of interaction really thrills the children. I liked your promptness and the preshow.”
Electra Public Library